Sunday, August 27, 2006

drunk in a big apple in the big apple

So then I was in NYC and the next thing I knew I had spent all my money and I was wearing white shades (can shades be white)?
But the ice cream in chinatown was beter than ever. Again we sleep little if none (until brooklyn anyway). I told paul we'd be back and asleep by 1:00. it is now 2:41 and we are really far away from where we sleep in this city. The girl three iMacs over is playing weird hip hop / pop really loud as she checks her e-mail (she s also talking on ICQ (do you remember the sound ICQ makes ..."Uh-Oh"). I'm dancing a little bit, but not enough that anyone would notice.

So go look at Pauls blog for some more coherent details. Sleep well.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man you look gorgeous

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home